Monday, March 2

St. Gizzy

Saturday morning...
{I should say butt crack Saturday morning}
we headed down to St. GeorgeJames went golfing at
Spring Creek with his Dad and Brigham
While Jeff, Bree, and I went shopping
Jeff, Boston, James
Then we rested for a bit
{again we did leave so early}
and got Chilis and hung out
and of course watched the Jazz dominate
Bree and myself
Ate at the most amazing breakfast
joint in St. George;
The Bear Paw
Enjoyed the warm 70 degree weather
Jeff and James:
Best buds for life
And then headed back home.
It was such a nice little getaway
and Jeff and Bree are some
awesome travel buddies!
Can't wait for the next trip with you!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm jealous of your outfit! I'm getting so sick of wearing winter clothes. I just want it to be spring! Sounds like a fun getaway.

mj said...

Hey Lindsey
It sounds like you and your husband are enjoying life too. I'm glad you found me! It's fun to keep in touch this way. I like your sandy hair. It looks so pretty.

MJ

Lindsey said...

Shorts are looking real good! I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend in a sunny place. I seriously need a vacation...

Nikki said...

I need a vacation......maybe I will pack up the fam and get away. It has been a LONGGGGGG week for us!

Cody and Meg said...

I'm so bummed we couldn't be there. :( Not that we were invited. haha Love you, love the pics, love the outfit! Your my favorite!

Jenna said...

nothing like,as you say,st. gizzy, glad you had a good time. I'll see you this month I hope!

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

I want to be able to wear white shorts. You look so cute. Love ya girl. Are you going to poky? If so see ya there.

Kati & Jonathan said...

St. George sounds wonderful right now. We just moved back to UT and it's freezing here. Oh how I miss the warm weather. P.S. you look awesome!! Love ya!