My opinion and recap of
The Bachelor.
Watched the drama unfold with
Did not like Melissa from the beginning.
She was fake and acted like a child.
She was pretty and nice
but Jason would have to raise
2 kids if he had stayed with her.
Loved Molly.
People think she is stuck up,
I enjoy her confidence.
She is no Jillian, but I still loved Molly.
But I will say this....
If the producers really coerced Jason
into picking Melissa just to do the
after rose ceremony show
that is just cruel and inhumane.
I feel bad for Melissa;
she handled herself well.
I hope Jillian is the next bachelorette!
She would rock it!
**Recap even better put by one
of my favorite blogs


4 comments:
I was hoping for a Bachelor post from you....I can't believe it! Jason better have gotten a lot of money for that stunt he pulled. That was terrible...althought I feel the same about Melissa, she was very immature and annoying.Molly wasn't my fav. either, and her mom might be a wierd mother in law...but whatever. I was hoping she would dump him back...but I liked the realness of the after the rose ceremony show. You could totally tell that they weren't acting. I actually lost sleep about it because I couldn't get it out of my mind..so my run this morning was pretty crappy. Only 3 miles and I had to beg my legs to move
My view of this show has been thoroughly tainted after last night! I think Jason is stupid for what he did...he lost all credibility in my mind. Molly is even more stupid for taking him back..and I liked her the best. I just feel bad for Melissa...she wasn't the frontrunner for me, but after the "after the rose" I have to say that I like her the best. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me!!
I didn't even watch the Bachelor but I caught that recap on TV last night. Now I WISH I had watched it! Talk about drama!
(I love the {No}Sex in the city thing!)
I love Jillian! I wish she would have stayed. She's my fav. I am glad that he changed his mind about Melissa- blah, blah, blah is all I hear when she talks. I hope it works out with him and Molly- they are cute together.
Post a Comment