Wednesday, March 4

Gracie Girl

I found her blog off of another friends.
Naturally.
I have followed the story from
just after she was born.
What this family has gone through
and what this little angel fought through
is purely amazing.

The family had to say 'good-bye'
to their sweet little girl the other day.
They thought she would survive
after the heart transplant but instead
had to give her back to the Savior.
I really believe there is a bigger
plan and we go through our trails,
pains, and suffering for a reason.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I have followed their story too. They are an amazing family, I can't imagine going through what they are dealing with I am just happy that they know that they will be with her again someday

Heath said...

Yes, I know this family and so I've been very emotionally involved. I can say that my testimony has extended out to a new sphere by way of this experience.