Seriously, I'm so excited. We were slow last night (until 9:30 of course when I got two tables, but that's another story) so I made Dawn turn the Bachelor on at the bar. I even got Miguel and Christian into it. I really don't watch the Bachelorettes usually because the men are not dramatic like the girls. However, I'd do anything for Jill. After last night, I officially hate Jason. And Molly isn't on my top ten either.
2 comments:
Seriously, I'm so excited. We were slow last night (until 9:30 of course when I got two tables, but that's another story) so I made Dawn turn the Bachelor on at the bar. I even got Miguel and Christian into it. I really don't watch the Bachelorettes usually because the men are not dramatic like the girls. However, I'd do anything for Jill. After last night, I officially hate Jason. And Molly isn't on my top ten either.
ME TOO!! I LOVED Jillian - he totally should have picked her...but then she couldn't be our next bachelorette :)
Post a Comment