Friday, March 13

Happy Birthday Erin!

Happy Birthday Erin!
You are so beautiful and sweet
and so much fun!!
I am so proud to say I am your auntie.
I know this picture is old, but everytime
I see you I am more and more astonished
by your beauty; inside and out!
I love that no one loves BYU more than you.
Hope to see you soon sweet pea!
Happy Birthday.
Love, Linds

1 comment:

Tamara Jacobs said...

she is so cute. Thanks for your comments that you leave on my blog linds. you always make my days! I miss you and have been wanting to talk for a while, I'm just a slacker at calling. I will call you this weekend though...for reals. I hope you are doing okay with JAmes gone. I bet it's too quiet at your house. And I can't wait for your fiesta!!! Maybe you should have donkey rides going on too. love you!