Thursday, March 12

Want to know a secret?!!

It's thrilling.
It's exciting.
I may get pinched for already talking
about it, but I just can not resist!

I am planning my birthday party
{my birthday may be in July}
And I couldn't be more tickled about it

Ready for the theme?!!
Mexican Fiesta!
HOLA!

I am so stoked.
So stoked because if I work
it just right,
my whole fam dam will be there!
Can I hear a WOOP! WOOP!
{P.S. Kellie that means you have to come out in July
to make my birthday dreams come true}

I am thinking outside
LOTS of streamers and mexican lamps
and pina coladas flowing out our ears
mexican food galore {yum}

If you have any fun ideas,
please share.
This is just too exciting!

8 comments:

TLJ said...

Sombraros and chihuahuas.

chel wakley said...

That is awesome. My birthday is in May and I have been talking about it since Christmas. I love love Birthdays. You should go to Hobby Lobby for decorations. They seriously have everything.

Burt Bunch said...

You gotta have a pinata filled with candy! Thanks for letting us gals come over last night, Linds, it was a ton of fun. Love ya!

Stacey Sargent said...

This sounds like a FAB party! and I am soooo excited about the new forever 21 that is now open. You'll probably see me there all the time!

Lindsey said...

Spanish karaoke. Speaks for itself.

Jenna said...

Ok, I love this idea (you've got to have Latino music, too, and how about a dance-off?). I had fun hanging out last night and talking to you, thanks so much for hosting and for your fabulous spinach dip. I feel bad for keeping you up so late, hopefully you got a descent amount of sleep.

The Nielsens said...

I love you and I just found your blog. Why didn't I know sooner? I'm new at this blogging thing. I love you Lindsey. Make sure you have a pinata!

Angi Gerrie said...

That sounds ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Maybe I should still it for my birthday... you wouldn't mind would you? After all, I am in a whole different country...