This weekend was such a fun
nanerpus time!
We went to Pocatello to judge
a clogging competition.
The whole weekend we couldn't
stop laughing about the nanerpus
commercial from Denny's.
Nanerpus is my new favorite word.
nanerpus time!
We went to Pocatello to judge
a clogging competition.
The whole weekend we couldn't
stop laughing about the nanerpus
commercial from Denny's.
Nanerpus is my new favorite word.
Ayrion, Natalie, me, Cam, Jenny, Linds, LaChere
As you can tell we ALWAYS have a
good time when we get together.
These people mean the world to me.
Truly, they all are incredible.
Truly, they all are incredible.
We were awesome judges.
I mean who wouldn't want to stare
at these beautiful faces while
dancing your heart out?!
Awe... she's so funny.
I don't think she thinks I am roo funny
when I freaked out Saturday night
and thought someone was breaking
into our hotel room.
I made her go get the door.
Clogging people can get pretty
intense if you mess with them.
So you never know who wants to off ya.
But it was just sweet Jenny
talking to her fiancee. awe... so sweet!
They love those flavored lemonades!
Jenny went all crazy on us and
did vanilla lemonade.
Touche my friend. Touche.
Linds and Ayrion
and Ayrion's shake.
Enough said
In Jenny's defense,
we were suppossed to make weird faces.
Cam, Linds, and Ayrion.
Seriously one of the funnest weekends
I have had in a long long time!
Maybe the stars will line up right
and LaChere will move back to SLC
along with anyone else who is away
and Vawd Squad will rise from the dead.
All I really know is....
NANERPUS!


8 comments:
couldn't agree with you more! it was so fun to see all you girlies! never a dull moment. and i LOVE IT!!!
What a fun girls trip. Glad you got to get away while your hubby was gone.
umm yeah fun fun!! I wish I could have spent more time with you. thanks for being such a wonderful friend. love ya lady
Yay!If LaChere moves back to Utah, I will move to Utah regardless of what my husbands plans are!! What fun times! Totally miss Vawd Squad :(
How fun to get away with your girl friends! You always look like you have so much!!
Oh - I wish I had known - looks like SOOO much fun. Seriously some of the very best ladies I know!! What a great weekend!
I'm so jealous!!! That looks so fun!!! The team NEEDS to get back together!! I miss clogging tons!
What a fun weekend!! The only thing that would have made it more fun is...if I was there, right?!?! Yay for Vawd Sqawd!!
Post a Comment