Thursday, April 2

April Fools

APRIL FOOLS!!

Oh man good times.
Sadly no moving to Scotland for us.

You know when you plan those awesome
April Fools jokes and usually for
me most are not received well.
For example one year I told my Dad I
got in a bad car accident.
Not a good joke.


This year was no exception.
I got the idea to have a real pregnant lady
{Thanks Caryn!}
pee on a stick for me so I could April Fools James.
I was oppossed to this joke last year
but decided to do it since we are
still a few years out on the baby scene.
I am not a nice wife.
Then after the bad joke went down
I hear James ask,
"Where is the Cinnamin Toast Crunch"
me "oh...um... I ate the last bowl".
Stupid April Fools.

What jokes did you play or
were played on you?!

5 comments:

The Jensen's said...

You are HI-larious!! I thought about posting the good 'ol pregnant again rumor, but figured if I posted it I might jinx myself into really becoming pregnant again!! Glad you are not moving so far away, but Scotland is beautiful and what a fun adventure that would be.

Carly said...

Yeah, I was going to have Erica pee on a stick for me, but it didn't work out. When I told Robbie that's what I WAS going to do, he nearly died anyway. I guess it's better (for our marriage, not for laughs) that it didn't work out, right??

sTaCiE said...

Yeah i didn't pull any april fools jokes, even though i should have! Yours was a good one!! :) We move into our house on the 24th of april! SO so fast! I can't wait!!

Kell said...

Haha that's funny. :) I had a lame April Fools! No jokes played on me. Except I totally fell for Tam's pregnancy prank... ha. But I'm performing next Tuesday at the Utah Flash game (semi-pro basketball) and I have to sell tickets! I have plenty so if you and James want to come or something let me know! Love ya lots! :)

Reese Fam said...

Oh, sad. Sorry it didn't work out too great. I'll probably be pregnant again next year (at this rate) so you can try again :)