Wednesday, April 1

We are excited to announce that we will
be moving on August 1 to Scotland!!
It has all happened so fast and
it has been a hard decision to make.
James has been looking for other
opportunities and when his Uncle Bill
presented us with a great job for James,
Granny Isa's home to live in, and
me nanny for the neighbor...
we know our prayers were answered.
We will miss everyone,
especially our dear family.
But we are excited and ready for this change!
Wish us luck!

19 comments:

Amanda and the Bradys said...

oh my heck!!! I will miss you so much!!!! I am so happy for you!! Scotland wowzer!! Can i come visit?

Pearce Fam said...

Wow! That's so exciting and scary at the same time. I want to come visit!

Stacy said...

So I am really thinking this is just an april fools joke. But if it isn't, then I will for sure come and visit you!!! :o)

Nikki said...

k..... if this is true, don't you know you can't post good and EXCITING news on April 1st? So, I will not believe this until tomorrow. You better be joking, I will be sad if I can't see you.

Natalie said...

If this is an April Fool's joke, then you got me! But if it's real, then this is so awesome! We will all miss you, but what a cool opportunity!

Janelle said...

happy april fools or are you serious?

Jill said...

WHAT???????? WHERE????????
WHEN????????

Nikki said...

ah Linds, your mom spilled the beans!!!

Seattle Nichole said...

K that would suck if you did move but I asked my mom and she said no you're not!!!!! That was a good one!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Yea, I don't believe you. Sorry, nice try. Love you though!

Brittany said...

Your moving to Scottland...and I'm pregnant! Ha!

Scott & Annie said...

OK this is for sure April Fools. I'm checking back tomorrow to apologize if it not.

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

I was so mad when I read this at first. I was like, "hello? I saw you and you said nothing?" Then I figured it out. You're funny.

The Gibson's said...

April Fools!!! ha ha I am sending you an invite as well in the mail. hope you can come love ya girl
Cam

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

OHHHH, such a shame!! We were moving back to Utah on August 1st...we will just miss each other!! Bummer babe!! Well congrats on Scotland...I am sure it will be AMAZING ;)

Love ya!

Leah and Mike said...

April Fool's, right?!?! You are too funny!

Kell said...

YOU! I'm getting sick of these April Fool's jokes... if this isn't an April Fool's joke, I'm way jealous anyway. :) As long as I can come stay with you it's all cool if you move there. I'm checking to see if this is for real on a day when everyone doesn't lie their little faces off... Miss you!

chel wakley said...

WHAT? Serious, that is very excited. What a fun adventure for you guys.

chel wakley said...

Ok i totally fell for it, I am a loser