Ground beef.
Not a fan.
Jamesy is distraught that I have never eaten a hamburger.
He is determined to have me try one.
I am thinking maybe on my birthday.
I REALLY love my birthday
and love to do monumentus things on my birthday.
Thinking about it makes my stomach turn.
This is how I see ground beef...

The


7 comments:
Go get a hamburger at Five Guys...they just opened one in Naperville. And once In-N-Out comes to Utah...you will end up loving hamburger. I'm glad that you are developing a more sophisticated palette.
Try ground turkey instead. I think it tastes WAY better, and works great in burgers as well! Also, it's far better for you than the ground beef, and it's cheaper! ...I'd bet even James would like it!
You've never had a hamburger?! Are you even an American human?! haha kidding. But really, that's weird... You're great! :)
Mom's meatballs...need I say more!
I went through a no red meat phase and ground beef was a major part of it. However, now I realize there is just nothing like a really good hamburger. I think the sight of raw ground beef really throws the actual taste of it off. Just close your eyes and enjoy!
I have to have my burger really, really thin and really, really well done...then I really love it! I always order the kids meal so then it's nice and little! The bun is the most important thing to me!
I can't believe you have never had a hamburger!! Shame on you! I LOVE hamburgers and I bet you would too. I think your birthday would be the perfect time to start your love affair with hamburgers :)
Post a Comment