Sunday, April 26

Come join me!!

I am so so excited!!
I am having a purse party.
Can I hear a WOOP! WOOP!
And I want YOU to come.
Seriously.
I'm being for reals...
COME!!

My Mom and I are making
delicious desserts
And Simpable Things are bringing their goods!
What?
You don't know what Simpable Things is?
It's ok. I'll explain.
Pretty much amazing and cute purses!
ranging from $25-$70
Great jewelry.
Wallets and scarves!!
Non of this hooky stuff.
It's real legit cute and sweet stuff!


When
: Wednesday
{only 3 days. WAHOO!}
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Place: My Mother's home
{email me for directions and/or address
lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com}


Come celebrate S
pring and have a night out with me.
It will be so fun to see you, and if nothing else
come eat some delicious desserts!!
See you Wednesday!!

* If you have any questions and if you may feel a wee bit shy coming... 
I promise to give you a big hug.
** I do not promote or host a party unless I truly LOVE the product.
And that's legit!

9 comments:

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

BUMMER!! I totally want to come but I arrive on Thursday!!!! :(

I SO need a new purse too!! OH WELL, what can ya do! Have SO much fun!!

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

I'll probably be there. But I get that stuff for free. Boo yah.

Burt Bunch said...

Yay I can't wait! See you soon!

chel wakley said...

Hey Linds-
I have my little niece on Wednesdays. If she is being good I would love to stop by. I am looking for a church bag to carry all my miamaid books. Can you email me the address.

Julie said...

I'm totally there! I've already called and told my mother about it and she's going to come with me. We'll be there. I can hardly wait. Do you know how long I've been looking for a new purse?? Months! Can't wait to see what fun stuff will be there! See you then, cute girl!

Lindsey said...

You know I'll be there. I tutor until 7:30 so you should see me within the 8:00 hour!!

Cody and Meg said...

I'm coming! :)

Nikki said...

Linds,I will be there!!!! But wait... where does your mom live?!?!?

Grand Pooba said...

Sounds like a good time! Take pictures for those of us who have to miss out!