Thursday, April 30

He is amazing.
Truly heaven sent for me.
This post is about James.
Why?
Because I want to!

James is so wonderful.
I fell in love with his big tender heart.
He feels bad when I make him kill
the spiders in our house,
he likes to take them outside and
give them a second chance.
I love it.
He loves family.
He's a Mommas boy. Always will be.
I love it.
He is so unbelievably patient with me.
That is a huge accomplishment.
I am scatter brained, a spaz, emotional,
and have been struggling with some deep
personal issues as of late.
Yet he stands by my side and becomes
this rock that I can build off of till
I get my own rock foundation.
He is loving.
He is freaking sexy!
Holy crap...
I totally married a hottie.
I lucked out big time!
He believes in me.
He is a hard worker.
And loves to have a good time.
Of course he is not perfect,
who is?
but he is oh so perfect for me!!

I love you sweets!
Thank you for all you do!!

5 comments:

chel wakley said...

Very cute, very very cute.
Sorry I didn't make it to your party last night. I hope it was a great turn out. Heya so are you in for New Moon?

Jennifer Lane said...

I can't wait to find myself a James. You are beautiful and so loved. Don't ever forget it.

Julie said...

You are such a cute girl. I'm not one bit surprised that you found such a great guy.
Thanks for the fun party last night. I'm so glad we came, and feel bad that I didn't get to say bye to you. My mom was in a hurry to get to her next thing. I did find a very cute purse. I'll have to take a picture of it to show you which one I got. You'll have to do it again sometime, I'll need a new one again in about 6 months! :)

Lindsey said...

Isn't it nice to be with someone you admire and love to pieces? I'm glad you have him, but he's lucky to have you too!

Jen said...

I just love you Linds! Reading the sweet posts you put on your blog make me so happy. We need to get together again sometime soon! (Sorry I missed the party...I just totally spaced it!)