Friday, May 1

My ten

Just like Rockstar Diaries I wanted to do
my ten list of what makes me happy:

1: morning snuggles
2: french toast
3: mascara
4: DVR
5: smell of rain
6: photos
7: singing with the sunroof open
8: hugs from james
9: surprises
10: flowers

What's your ten?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

1.You!!!!!
2.You!!!!!!
3.You!!!!!!!
4.You!!!!!!!!
5.You!!!!!!!!!
6.You!!!!!!!!!!
7.You!!!!!!!!!!!
8.You!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.You!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10.YOU, my favorite Aunty ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU! :)

Nikki said...

1- Kyle
2- my girls
3- lotion
4- lots and lots of conditioner
5- diet coke
6- downy
7- fresh sheets
8- clean wheels
9- the sunroof open on windy days
10- musicals

...thanks Linds, that was fun sharing!!!

Seattle Nichole said...

Cute blog Linds!!!

Cori and Colin said...

Linds, that's so cute!!! How did the party go?? I hope it went well!! Let me know if you have any others!

kellie said...

Erin, I need to speak to you about this favorite aunt stuff.

Fun post, Lindsey!!

Unknown said...

Kellie, Lindsey is pretty much my most favorite aunt who lives in Utah. And you are my favorite aunt who lives in Colorado!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the misunderstanding. :) I still love you just as much! And I hope we can go to Water World this summer! Yeah!

Our Fun Times said...

Linds, I just love you!! You are the sweetest girl ever! Is Memorial day the 25th? If so, Yes I'll be here and would LOVE to see you! Let me know!

chel wakley said...

i like your list