We went on a fun date night Friday
We met up with our good friends
the Schwendimans and VanOrdens.
Delicious dinner at Bonzai
me, James, Lauren,
Bree, Jeff, Paul
it's us!
Paul and Lu
Bree and Jeff
Hit up the lanes and boy oh boy
bowling was fun!
Gotta love those blacklights.
Lu looked awesome.
James and I made a bet,
winner gets new clothes.
History: I mostly win when we bowl.
{ssshh.. don't tell I told you}
He learned the bowling twist.
My bad.
I lost.
It was sad.
Happy times for James.
Just in case you were missing our cute faces.
Peace.


8 comments:
You and James are such a cute couple... those will be some darn cute babies you will have!!!!
i want to see you be fore you venture out in to this amazing world!!! love ya
Looks like fun, I love bowling, only Jesse always wins.
I am the worst bowler in the history of the world. In a bet against me, you'd win the clothes EVERY time! (along with the five year olds doing the granny bowl against me!) ;)
Ok, so I know your bro is looking to adopt. How does he feel about adopting an African-American baby? I'm not sure if they are wanting that, but a friend of mine just went through this company and had a great experience. Anyway, pass this link on to Shane if you think he'd be interested: http://emilyandjeffwebb.blogspot.com/2009/05/available-babies-and-amazing-photos.html.
Let me know how it goes!
Hi Lindsey. Of course I remember you and have blog stalked you many a time :) I would be happy to talk to your brother about Heart to Heart if they are interested. They are an amazing aganecy and although they are more expensive than LDS family services, they are really awesome and worth every penny. If he wants to email me my email is ewebb311@yahoo.com.
PS Holy crap you look amazing. Great job being totally cute!
OOOOOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Chris took a bowling class at the U...what? Yes he did. So, I never win, he knows the spin too!
(You are tooooooooooooooooo kind...and you can't see me right NOW. You'd change your mind in a heartbeat) luvs...
Ha your funny! I'll make sure Cody finds a way to tell James. Or maybe you should pull up our blog and tell him to look at it. We miss you guys too! Your post made me want to come home! Love you! BTW how is P90X going? You sore? Ha ha
Post a Comment