Thursday, April 16

It's SO on

I am cleared to race the
SLC 1/2 marathon on Saturday!

Oh I am so excited!!

16 comments:

Kristen said...

YEa...I have been worried about you. I'll keep my eyes open for you:) Will you be wearing a Run forrest run shirt?

TLJ said...

Go get 'em bud!

Angi Gerrie said...

YAY!!! Go...Go...GO!!!!

sTaCiE said...

Yay!!!! I'm so happy!!! Thankyou for asking your sister in law..let me know what one it is when you find out! Thanks again!

Jenny Alama said...

ah! you are still crazy, but GOOD LUCK!!!!

LeAnn said...

Good luck, I will be thinking of you while we are flying out to Utah!

Kristen said...

I'll be looking for Jill! Jill, if you read this...look for me! I am so excited! Um....why did you need an MRI? For the IT band?

Shane said...

Don't trip. Break a leg. Have fun and good luck.

Kristen said...

What ever happened to an old fashioned xray. I am for sure getting a drink from station #2. Thanks for being part of my inspiration! Love you!

Lindsey said...

Wahoo!!!

Jennifer Lane said...

Linds, you're going to do awesome!! All your hard work and now you get to celebrate! good luck girl.

Stark Family said...

I'm glad your doing better. Good luck!

Burt Bunch said...

Yay I'm so excited for you! If it is the same route as last year, I should walk down to the start line and cheer you on! :) Good luck!

Our Fun Times said...

Sweet! You are one tough cookie to run that race! I'm glad you were clearedheway, Thanks for the bra help, its working wonders!!

Carly said...

Linds, it was so fun to see you. If you want to snag the pic, I posted it on my running blog...otherwise, let me know your email or phone and I'll send it to you!

The Nielsens said...

you're amazing linds...how did you do? wait...don't answer that. Call me to reschedule our luch date and I'll hear all about it!