Wednesday, April 15

Britney baby!

Last night my friend Alexis took
me to the Britney Spears concert.
What an AWESOME concert!!Alexis and I at Stoneground Pizza before
Alexis' sister Carleigh and her husband James

Pussycat Dolls were awesome!
I love Nicole Scherzinger!

Britney doing her thing!
It was seriously a rockin concert!
Sometimes I wish I was a celebrity
and could sing and perform every night.
That would be such a blast!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

So jealous! I'm glad you guys had fun. I bet it was awesome. I'm sorry about all your medical ickiness. Hope everything gets better soon!

Angi Gerrie said...

I am super jealous also! What a fun night...

Nikki said...

We were there, and had SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Lauren Ricci said...

It was a great concert! Glad you had such a good time. You took some good pics!

sTaCiE said...

Looks like so much fun and you look so cute!! Your gorgeous!

Natalie said...

I love blog stalkers. You are welcome any time :)

Aren't the zebra shoes awesome! I fell in love with them immediately and was even happier when I got free overnight shipping. Today was like Christmas morning when they arrived ;)

I ordered them from endless.com. It's a fabulous website for shoes. Shipping is ALWAYS free overnight. Awesome!

The brand is Naughty Monkey, too.

Cody and Meg said...

Oh I am so jelious! I wanted to go so bad. She camt to San Jose but the tickets were like 500 dollars. No lie. How much were yours? Did you hit the jackpot and not tell me about it?

Pearce Fam said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I'm glad you had a blast though! I'm with you on the performing thing. I've always felt jipped that I got a crappy singing voice ;)

Kell said...

AH! I'm so jealous you got to go. I heard it was an amazing show. My friend cried when she sang Hit Me Baby One More Time... haha. It must have been REALLY amazing. :)