Tuesday, April 14

Yesterday

My morning started out like this

I was brilliant to drive to work.
Could not hold the eye open longer
than a few minutes.
Then drove home from work an hour later.
I truly am brilliant.
Doctor said it was inflamed
Steroid drops for a week.
Watch out... I may become the human cyclops.
James then drove me to another doctor


who told me to make Citrucel
my new best friend.
Awesome.
Who then scheluded a MRI for this morning It was a bit nerve wracking.
I did get to listen to the radio during
the half hour process.
I do know I fell asleep,
which means snoring,
which means the microphone they have
in that ginormous thing
protrayed the sound of me
snoring to the nurse doing the scan.
Beautiful.

Highlights
of Monday's adventures:
Being with James all day
Cooper coming with us
Eating at Thai Village
Taking a LONG afternoon nap
Having Cafe Rio while watching the Jazz

Should know the results of the MRI
on Thursday to let me know if I can
run in the SLC 1/2 marathon this Saturday.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

quite the day! I hope your leg is ok and you can still run this saturday!

LeAnn said...

Wow, what a day. Hopefully the MRI will come back ok so you can run this Saturday.

Carly said...

I hope you can run! I have to admit, I've been a little wary of the race once the money issues of the director hit the news, but regardless, I'm as ready as I can be now, and let's run!

sTaCiE said...

I HOPE YOU CAN RUN TOO!! Feel better Linds!!