Tuesday, April 7

Sometimes I just look HOT

I couldn't NOT go to the Simpable Things show
It's an awesome party full with 
great purses, wallets, and jewelry!
I decided to run home from the party
This was my hot outfit.
Good thing Chelsea took a picture of us
to show what to wear and what NOT to wear.
P.S. This is the outfit that was worn 
during the run that hurt the IT Band. 
And I thought my zebra pants were lucky

P.S.S. I am going to have a 
Simpable Things Party on April 29th. 
Everyone is invited!! Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my goodness, I need a pair of those zebra pants!

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

I love it. This picture is going to be my screen saver...I'm trying to figure out a way to cut me out of it.

LeAnn said...

I love the outfit, too bad your party is after I leave, I have never been to a Simpable Things party before.

Cody and Meg said...

What the is a simpable party?

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

you do look hot! I like it Hot hot!!