Tuesday, May 12

179

No, 179 is not my IQ score.
Except I have never understood the whole IQ thing.
What about a test makes you so smart?
I can recite R.E.M. It's the End of the World
word for word
Does the make me smart?
On to more important things...Date night with Jeremy and Brielle
We got a Coke
Some fries
Bowled 4 rounds
It was crazy!
Crazy fun that is!

Awe... tender

Awe... even MORE tender!
The biggest treat for the night was James' score!
It was incredible.
He was like a bowling machine
So proud of my bubba!
I made him take a picture with his score

179! WOOP! WOOP!
He some how is getting better and better
While I am getting more worse.
Lost another bet for some new clothes.
Thought I could score me some new spring tops ...
I am now officially accepting clothing donations.

4 comments:

Amanda and the Bradys said...

ha ha i love it!@! are you going to lagoon? it just would not be the same with out you!!!

Lindsey said...

You should stop before you have to start shopping at the DI. I'm glad other people enjoy bowling as much as Rob and I.

Julie said...

I am the WORST bowler ever. I love that you make bets and the winner gets new clothes. I need to work that out with Tucker. Brilliant. You guys are so cute and always out doing such fun things.

Jade and Michael said...

I always forget that you guys are friends with Jeremy! Bowling night looked fun!

How are you guys? We went and saw Joyce a few weeks ago - she said you guys were doing well. Got to see their new little television set up in the living room! :o)