I guess it is a part of life,
saying good bye to the ones you love
who decide to move away.
I think it just sucks!
My good friend Kim is moving on Friday
for her husband to rock it at dental school.
Kim and I have done a lot together...
saying good bye to the ones you love
who decide to move away.
I think it just sucks!
My good friend Kim is moving on Friday
for her husband to rock it at dental school.
Kim and I have done a lot together...
- Jumped jumps in our cars in high school
- Lake Powell
- Parties
- Lived together in PTown
- Dated Ryan's while in College
- {good thing her Ryan stuck and not mine!}
- SAA
I love you Kimbo!!
Good luck to you and Ryan!
Good luck to you and Ryan!
Caitlyn, Jen, Kim, Julie, Britt, Lacy, Linds, Kylie
me, Annie, Ashley


5 comments:
You guys are the cutest group of girls! I have loved watching you all grow up, and become cute moms and wives!
Oh, that was so fun to see pics of you, Kim, and Caitlyn!! You girls are so cute and fun.
Oh I love Kim! What a cutie! That is awesome that Ryan got into dental school! Where are they moving to?
Linds that was so fun to get together! I love all our friends and am going to miss seeing everyone as often! Love you!
Oh! How much fun! I love all of you girlies! Everyone looks fantastic!
Post a Comment