My mind loves to race from thought to thought
I daydream up scenarios of trips with James
or events with the families
or even confrontations that I tell someone whats what
{I hold back 90% of the time and be nice,
but I get joy from daydreaming about it}
I daydream up scenarios of trips with James
or events with the families
or even confrontations that I tell someone whats what
{I hold back 90% of the time and be nice,
but I get joy from daydreaming about it}
I am really excited that summer is here!
Some of my goals and excitement of Summer 09:
- My birthday {July 8... I accept all forms of gifts}
- Going swimming
- Getting tan!
- Family coming! WOOP! WOOP!
- Hiking
- Alpine Slide
- Running a 1/2 marathon with friends
- The Bachelorette
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Long beach dresses
- Completing my service act
- Maybe getting back into clogging
- Fires in the canyon
- The smell of fresh cut grass
- Sno Cones
{Found an awesome one in Reams parking lot off Highland}
- Learning how to long board?! {anyone want to teach me?}
I want to know...
What are YOU excited for?!
Some of my goals and excitement of Summer 09:
- My birthday {July 8... I accept all forms of gifts}
- Going swimming
- Getting tan!
- Family coming! WOOP! WOOP!
- Hiking
- Alpine Slide
- Running a 1/2 marathon with friends
- The Bachelorette
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Long beach dresses
- Completing my service act
- Maybe getting back into clogging
- Fires in the canyon
- The smell of fresh cut grass
- Sno Cones
{Found an awesome one in Reams parking lot off Highland}
- Learning how to long board?! {anyone want to teach me?}
I want to know...
What are YOU excited for?!


10 comments:
hey lindsey! im excited for the swap! here's my email, so we can exchanged addresses:
chelsea(dot)alder@gmail(dot)com
I love to get mad at people in my head too!!! It is more an after the fight fact and what I should have said! And can your excitement for family coming to town also include awesome friends? I will be in town July 1-28 and I would LOVE to get together! Maybe a BIRTHDAY lunch?
bunco
visiting my husband
and lots of sex
ok I said it, but all of you were thinking it
Im excited for:
- Davis (Jensen's brother) coming home, and us going to pick him up in Australia
- Finding out if our little baby is a boy or girl!
- Lake Powell trips
- Just playing in the sun and relaxing!!
- My birthday (July 21st)
and Jensen's birthday (July 22nd)
Hooray for summer!!
I know exactly which sno cone place you're talking about-it's right by my boo's parents house. It's the best one!
My list...
*SNO CONES!! (I'll have to try that one by Reams!)
*Halle being out of school
*Trip with just my hubby
*Trips to St. George
*BBQ's
*Catching up on some good books!
Sounds like you have a fun summer planned. Wish I could add getting tan to my list, but we all now the Johnson's DON'T tan...thanks, Dave!
That sno shack is my home teachers's! It started off slow, but I'm loving their flavors and they are going to start doing sweetened condensed milk like in Hawaii. I'm a regular. We'll have to plan some sno shack dates! Maybe Monday can be our first one?
All of those sound great, but the best on that list is definitely the TV shows - So You Think You Can Dance and The Bachelorette!!
Hey Linds!
How in the world do you add the "most updated blogs we love" to your side bar? I can't figure it out and I want an easier way to see who's updated rather than going through each blog individually. I tried figuring it out and I'm stumped! Please help!
Thanks! :)
Fun list Linds! I'm excited about the tv shows too. Get all your tans in while you don't have kids. It gets harder to layout when you have kiddos running around and who shouldn't be in the sun. : ) What 1/2 are you going to run? I'm looking for a good one toward the end of the summer.
Post a Comment