My heart loves clogging.
I always get drawn back into it.
On Saturday was the BIG competition
of the year.
It's called Nationals.
I always get drawn back into it.
On Saturday was the BIG competition
of the year.
It's called Nationals.
For those who don't live in the clogging world.
You think I am joking about this clogging world.
It truly does exist.
Nationals are always held at Lagoon.
I had the shock of the century
seeing my dear friend Alyson there
who lives in Canada.
I cried.
I know. I am lame.
Nationals are always held at Lagoon.
I had the shock of the century
seeing my dear friend Alyson there
who lives in Canada.
I cried.
I know. I am lame.
This is us... the cheering section.
A super flattering picture of my faceneck. HOT.
Aly. Andrea is hiding, and Andrea's husband.
During a break of 40 minutes we rode
the Rocket, ran down and rode Wicked,
Wild Mouse, then the sky ride back to the stages.
We are so cool.
Natalie, me, Aly, and Andrea
Part of the old crew.
None of us were dancing, so sad.
But since Saturday 2 of us have committed
to dance next year.
Can I get a WOOP! WOOP!
My bestest friend... Cambria!!
We love ourselves and each other.
We totally get each other.
Especially when she wears this costume.
Sorta reminds me of Jerry Seinfeld
Don't worry... when her and her sisters
sport this outfit on stage
They look HOT!
See I told you we love each other!
If you want a good friend call her.
You will not be disappointed! And we took some shake face photos.
I personally am going to use this as my head shot
when I try out for AMNTM
{America's Next Top Model}


16 comments:
You guys should have called me, I totally would have come! But I am going to try to come to the dinner next week!
I have actually been to Nationals before, with Amanda Larsen, so I know what you are talking about. Looks like you had a good time. I haven't been to Lagoon in a very long time, maybe I should go the next time I'm out there.
You truly are beautiful. I love you more than my typing words can express.
Oh yea, love the shake face pic!
Oh Linds you make me LAUGH!!!
Shake face photos might be better than jumping pics. Never new about 'em. Love it!
Oh, I miss clogging so much!!! Linds Greenwood text me about last weekend and I missed it the whole time!! I so wish I could get back into it!
I didn't see you! Of course I am blind so I don't really see anyone...anyway glad you had fun. see you Tuesday :)
oh my gosh I love your gutz to dang funny lady! send me those pictures on my email. I need to update my blog. love ya
Looks hot. ha ha. Do you ever clog. I remember you were the champion clogger. That's probably why you're a good runner. YOu have to have the stamina.
Nice picture, Linds! I LOVE it! Funny chica... I am sorry we weren't able to even say hi to each other on Saturday. So lame! It was exciting to see Alyson, there, too! I truly hope you come back to clog next year. It just isn't the same with out you...
I didnt know all of you guys were there especially Aly. I went but didnt see anyone but Linds and Paul. Now I'm sad
i am SO SO SO sad i missed it! first one in my entire life (or close to it). cute pics! miss aly! love the shake face! and will i be there next year in full costume??? i am oh so close to taking that leap...
Holy cow I am laughing so hard right now!
Linds that last pic of you is RAD, love it, can't get enough of it! Miss you!
linds!!! you are just as much fun as you were in high school... maybe even more fun! i always find myself laughing (by myself, like a crazy person) when i read your blog! xoxo
Post a Comment