Wednesday, May 27

What?!

You don't go to Manti
when you want to go on vacation??!
Too bad... cause you are missing out.


They have a sweet bowling alley.
Equipped with buckets to catch the
dripping water from the AC unit

You wrote down your own score.
That was a doozy.
It was so old school, we loved it.
See the big orange thing by James' head?
It's a projector to project the scores you
are writing down onto a screen over head.
We love vacationing with Jeff and Bree.

We stayed at the Manti House Inn.
A cute bed and breakfast.
If you eat dinner there on a Saturday,
don't order the ribs.
They are bigger than my head.
And that is saying a lot.
I really should just stop ordering ribs.
Bad experiences.

While the boys golfed Palisades
Bree, Baby B, and I went paddle boating.
Doesn't Baby B look so freaking cute
in that life vest?
I could eat him.
Or maybe not.
Since I didn't do to well with ribs.

We chose this hot purple sparkly boat.
Jealous?
It's ok.
Manti isn't too far away.

Baby B loves James.
And James loves Baby B.
Such a sweet photo.
This is where people usually gush over
how wonderful of a dad their man will be.
But my man truly will be an amazing dad.
No need for me to gush.
It's just the plain ol truth!

A disturbing fact from the weekend:
Wendy's in Nephi does not carry
5 piece chicken nuggets.
It's either a 4 piece or 6 piece.
The world is becoming a sick sick place.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I LOVE Manti...... my das parents are from Manti and Ephrim. I spent many summer vacations in Manti!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

You are SO hilarious! I love all of your fun posts! Glad you had a good weekend!

Jennifer Lane said...

I love "Manti" too. :( Seriously though...thanks for making me laugh.

Meredith said...

We have a family reunion every other year at Palisades. So many fun memories of swimming in the lake!

mj said...

Hey. I bowled there once...and it was funny. Good to see you are enjoying your summer