Remember when I wanted to throw
a big ol party for my birthday?
I so humbly called it a
Mexican Fiesta! Ole!
Plans have changed.
The Mexican Fiesta may be for
next year and the big 2-5!
{side note I am really excited to turn 25. Just sayin}
This year the whole dam fam will be in Utah.
I am tickled pink.
We're combining America's birthday
and my birthday and celebrating at once.
But I have this itch to make all my birthday
festivity desserts.
Is that cake not so incredible?!!
Now... where do I find 6 cake pans.
And no party of mine is complete without
ICE CREAM!!
I wish you could marry food.
Now... where do I find 6 cake pans.
And no party of mine is complete without
ICE CREAM!!
I wish you could marry food.
Recipe and picture courtesy of my new
favorite blog The Pioneer Woman.
Ice cream flower pots.
What could be more perfect at my party?!
Cute and so wonderful to eat!!


9 comments:
Do you want to switch Bunco Months? I just don't want things to be too crazy for you. I know Lindsey would switch she is December.
I will make you anything you desire! How many cakes do you want? How many kinds of ice cream? What shall we have to eat? You know...real food? Balloons...noise makers...fire crackers...and a fire works show...just for YOU!
You are so cute. I love your relationship with food and how you describe it so well. You really get my funny bone each time I read your blog. Keep it up:)
What a cool cake! It reminds me of something you'd see out of a Dr. Seuss book! Now that would be a pretty cool party theme! You could eat Green Eggs and Ham, and watch the movie Horton Hears A Who! :)
Hope that cake doesn't fall over! I know it would if I tried to make it!
That cake is so fun! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Now I found yours, it is so fun to keep in touch! My blog is going private so please leave me your e-mail so I can invite you!
um... i'd be tickled pink too if i got invited to the fiesta!
My mouth is watering and I think my thighs are growing just from the lust of that deliciousness! :)
That rainbow cake is fabulous! Who thinks of this kind of stuf?!?! I wish I was that creative!
Post a Comment