I LOVE your shirt! Kyle is a slob like you too Linds!
I do it too so don't feel bad.
Thats great!! Actually i do too! so don't feel dumb! I love your shirt too!!
If I had a nice shelf like that, maybe I would too.
Sadly I have nothing for my food to land on, but I do it all the time when I have a pregnant belly to catch food on. What a cute shirt. Love it.(How ironic that the word verification for this comment is juggsi!)
Too funny! Did you guys move and is that your new home! I love love the colors! Also, I didn't know that Pauline and Marv were coming! I never find out until they are here and get a call! Let me know when and hopefully we will get to see you guys!
just you...
Oh, Linds, you just wait until you are pregnant! Great things await you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I LOVE your shirt! Kyle is a slob like you too Linds!
I do it too so don't feel bad.
Thats great!! Actually i do too! so don't feel dumb! I love your shirt too!!
If I had a nice shelf like that, maybe I would too.
Sadly I have nothing for my food to land on, but I do it all the time when I have a pregnant belly to catch food on. What a cute shirt. Love it.
(How ironic that the word verification for this comment is juggsi!)
Too funny! Did you guys move and is that your new home! I love love the colors!
Also, I didn't know that Pauline and Marv were coming! I never find out until they are here and get a call! Let me know when and hopefully we will get to see you guys!
just you...
Oh, Linds, you just wait until you are pregnant! Great things await you.
Post a Comment