I hope to have a bathroom look like this
Makes me wish I had a bathtub to
go relax in some bubbles
while reading a people magazine
I enjoy doing laundry
and it will be exciting to have a room to have
everything so neatly done in.
Love the green!
I have always wanted one green room in my home.
and it will be exciting to have a room to have
everything so neatly done in.
Love the green!
I have always wanted one green room in my home.



7 comments:
I love the bathroom! Here's a link to a bath tub you might like to go along with your room! Love you! http://www.coastalliving.com/homes/decorating/ten-blissful-baths-00400000025700/page8.html
I decorated my bathroom in these exact colors! lol... I like your taste girlie! ;)
Love them both! It makes me want to paint my bathroom and laundry room.
I love doing laundry too!
I love htose colors! I do how ever wish i loved do laundry! Wanna do mine? ;)
sorry it should have those! :) woops!
man i suck today linds! :) it should have said those! Ha ha
Post a Comment