Thursday, June 25

Bunco

I feel 'old' when I say
I belong to bunco.
But I freaking love my bunco group!!
Seriously it is such a blast!
{Obviously I love it... I used a lot of !!!}
chels, lily, me, abby, natalie, lindsey
lindsey, jen, courtney, lindsey, raquel, steph
And 'Lindsey' totally dominates the bunco group.
There are four of us and so us
Lindsey' gals make up 1/3 the group!
I'm so glad I stalked Chelsea and
that she knew I was legit enough to be apart of the bunco babes!

10 comments:

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Hey! I'm so glad you were a crazy stalker... otherwise we might not have ever met. Love having you in our group and can't wait for next month!

chel wakley said...

Old, we are not old. hee hee
I am glad you are part of our group as well. And yes we do rock :)

sTaCiE said...

Hey I love bunco too!! I'm going tonight! I can't wait!!

mj said...

looks like fun. cute girls. dang

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

I love bunco! Its so much fun! I love my group too... :)

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

I have a bunco group to. Got to Love bunco!!!! Those girls nights are the best.

Amanda and the Bradys said...

Bunko is so fun!!! I wish we lived closer!!! hey did you know I have one on the way?!!!!?

Emily said...

Yup. Never seen cute, young bunco playin' girls before.

I would bet that this equates to lots and lots of giggling.

Leave it up to Lindsey to always have a fantastic time!

Cherise said...

NO WAY!!!! Lindsey Palmer is one of my favorite people in the WHOLE world! I bet you guys get along splendidly!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

So I definitely know Lily! Small world. She is from Boise, but I met her at Utah State.