Friday, June 26

Once upon a time...

for a whole freaking month.
A month seems like a long time, right?!
WRONG!
It goes by so fast.
Too fast.
And stupid me gets really attached to
people and knowing they will leave
again just sucks.
Makes me put up a wall so I don't
get all weepy again.
I will survive.
But that's not this post.
This post is about our adventure to Provo! Way back when Todd and I lived in Provo
he use to go to Sam Hawk once a week with his friends.
I was honored to be go to quite a few of those lunches.
Never heard of Sam Hawk?
Shame on you!
It's Korean.
And it's HEAVENLY!!
Seriously you have to go.
Get the deji bugo-gi {spelling could be wrong. Say it as it sounds}
We ate our faces off.
Figuratively not literally.

Then we stopped by the BYU bookstore.
Tam bought Pres that umbrella earlier that day.
Classic tender moment caught on camera.
Todd and Tam are such good parents.
Seriously it's pretty rad to watch.

And had to get a picture of me and this little chicken
too bad my eyes are closed and he looks scared
out of his mind.
Don't worry... that means I am his favorite.

See I told you.
Is he not the cutest thing?!
I could eat his cheeks.
Figuratively of course.
I don't like to eat humans.
That is just weird


And I made them go to Sweet Tooth Fairy.
This is a MUST!
The most delicious cupcakes AND cookies.
Oh my.
I believe the favorite was the strawberry.
Close second is the VaNIElla.

{photo taken from Tams blog}
Thank you for letting me spend the day with you two!
I love your guts and
can't wait for the next few weeks of activities!!

5 comments:

TLJ said...

you're the best linds. that day to provo was so fun. can't wait to hang out more! love you

Lindsey Sharp said...

the sweet tooth fairy can I please go there with you! I went there once in May and have not stopped thinking about it. my favorites the coconut, the strawberry and the little cake bites! They are so nice there!
PLus I also think Tam and Todd are great!

mj said...

looks yum. that baby is so cute! congrats todd!

Steffani Dastrup said...

Good 'ol Sam Hawk! I haven't been there since the raintree days! That used to be so fun to meet you, Todd, Jeff and the other boys there! I feel so lucky to have met all you guys and had you for friends! You guys were seriously the coolest!

Burt Bunch said...

Gotta love Sam Hawk!:)