Friday, June 19

My goal in life

is to be HOT.
I mean really...
who does not want to be HOT?!
I revealed to James my goal the other night.
We discussed how girls are cute and what not
but when they have a baby and they are
totally hot... now THAT is awesome!

Jenna, myself, Britt, Linds, Jen
So here's to eating healthy,
working those buns,
and to becoming hot mommas!!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

So glad you clarified! Good luck to you! You will make the best milf, and I'm sure an awesome gilf too! Last night was fun! Thanks for all the good times!

sTaCiE said...

All you grils look so pretty!!I think you will be the cutest Milf Linds!! I need to start eating better too though!

Nikki said...

This is too funny... two nights ago Kyle and I were laying in bed... I made the comment to him ," Kyle I want to continue working out so I can be one hot MILF!" He just stared at me... I am glad I am not the only one out there! ps... I would have to say that my mom is a GILF... my goal is to look as good as her when I am an old lady! Oh, and tell James Seattle did get her toes done, and she loves them... and tell him when he has three girls.... he MUST come over and show me his toes. I am sure they will be pink!

Carly said...

Agreed. That's all

Megan said...

this is hilarious! And it's a no brainer you will be a MiLF!! DUH :)

Kimbo said...

Love it. I miss you girls!

Brittany said...

So a Gilf is a Grandma? Kidding! I get it, just didn't at the time! I love you and your hot future Milf self!