Tuesday, June 16

My girl Jillian

Or as she calls herself... Jilly.
Have any of you been watching?
It's my guilty pleasure every Monday.
Sno cone. Cozy blanket. Drama.
{And my friend Lindsey J. except she's off exploring the world the next 2 weeks}
I love Jillian.
She's spunky and fun and
has the cutest clothes, especially coats!! This whole girlfriend drama... I want to kick someone in the teeth.
I think the girlfriend guy is Reid.
He acted too awkward and weird during their date.
And Wes ... puts such a bad name for upcoming
country artists who are legit.
Wes do us all a favor and walk away.
Thats it... no... actually.. RUN!
Oh Jesse, who looks like Krev from Grey's, is a winner.
So is Kypton!!
Glad Mark went home, he was.. well he was just weird.
I am stoked for next week when poo will hit the fan.
Do you have those fall back channels when nothing
else is on TV you go there?
Food Network is totally mine!
I love love The Next Food Network Star.
Last year a cute girl from Utah was on it.
And this year... well I just enjoy watching people
become emotional wrecks on TV.
Cruel?
Nah... that's what TV wants and
I eat it up with a silver spoon.

14 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

I love Jillian's clothes too!!! And I would have to agree with everything you said...Except I really like Reid!! And really LOVE Kipton(sp?)

Lacy said...

I love jillian. Oh man I am obsessed.

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

I love the show as well... and I concur with all said. Love Kypton... he just seems the most real when with her. :)

Jennifer Lane said...

I just love that you said poo will hit the fan!

Karlee Turner said...

I LOVE the Food Network Channel! There's always something on! I wish I could share in your love of the Bachelorette...I had to give up on it after the ridiculous drama of last season :)

LeAnn said...

I love Jillian, I wanted to hurt whoever it was that had the girlfriend. I was sad to see Ed leave last night, but I can't wait for next week either. It just gets better and better every week.

mj said...

Ha. I totes like hte Bachelorette, but not as much as normal beacheor. and I always fall back on Food Network. I love goodeats and iron chef. LOVE IT!

Grand Pooba said...

Ok, so I have never seen the show, going to go set my DVR right now!

Shayla said...

I am a Bachelorette follower too. It is definitely my guilty pleasure. I say almost every season "I'm not going to watch this stupid show anymore" yet I get sucked in everytime. I love "Jilly"s outfits too but she needs to not wear the same thing multiple times in one show (ie - green jacket thing). I was sad to see Ed go, but I hear he might make a comeback-here's hopin'. I actually do like Kipton, Jesse, and Michael (he's just funny). I do think Jillian needs to lay off the liquor. The last episode when she was on the group date at night you could totally tell she was SLOSHED. Love this show!

Megan said...

I haven't been watching this season!! It seems something always comes up on Mondays! uGgh "/ I need TIVO!!! I might have to catch up on line so i can watch the poo hit the fan too and know what's going on! :)

Heath said...

Right there with ya sista...how could you not mention Ed? ...and Jake, he's my pic, what a babe. Don't know a whole lot about HIM yet...but he's a babe.

My Bachelorette routine. Eat really healthy all day, get the kids to bed early, head over across the street to my friends house with a DVR, eat junk and enjoy the pleasure of it all. I have to say I like Bachelor better...there's more catty drama...me likey.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I LOVE THE NEXT FOOD NETWORK STAR!!!!! The Food Network is one of my favorite channels! Heehee. We should watch it together sometime!!!
Love,
Erin (Your awesome niece!!!!) :)

Leah and Mike said...

I love Jillian too!! I just love the Bachelorette period!! I'm betting she's going to end up with Kypton - he's my vote!