Last night turned from an ordinary
Monday into an extraordinary night!
Monday into an extraordinary night!
We visited the fish store.
James is wanting a big ol fish tank
for our house {whenever we find one}.
So many cool creatures out there.
Except the fish with bubbles
claiming his head.
Poor fella.
Never had a chance in this world.
Anyone catch those fighter jetscircling over Sandy last night?!
Seriously. Incredible.
Makes me excited for the Thunderbirds
show this weekend.
Take-out from our favorite
Thai restaurant Thai Village.
The Masman Curry was extra delicious.
And a stop at the local pet store.
Some seriously cut dogs and cats.
Except for the one dog who wouldn't
stop eating his own poop.


3 comments:
I saw those jets last night! I thought it was so cool!! My girls think its awesome to see planes, especially alot of them!
Nate totally wants to have a huge aquarium in our house one day. he thinks they are so cool! Thats funny James wants one too. And I saw the jets too, they were pretty awesome!
I have a 45 gallon tank at my house. It is awesome and the boys love it. Are you going to do saltwater or freshwater? Good luck darlin
Post a Comment