Tuesday, June 2

I went to this 3 day bootcamp last week.
It rocked my world.
I love a mighty good workout!

Well they are offering a week free boot camp.
HELLO!
That is SO awesome.
I am for sure doing it.
It's at Dimple Dell in Sandy.
Come with me!
It's at 5:45am {I know it is early}
But you're done at 6:45am for the day!!
Who wants to join me?!
And I am being serious... COME!
Plus... it is FREE!

9 comments:

Julie said...

That sounds fun. Can you give me more details? What's it like?? I might be interested. Especially since its FREE!

TLJ said...

hi linds! when?! i will totally do it with you if it is after this week! i would love that! can't wait to see you in ONE WEEK (less than that actually!) love ya!

TLJ said...

oh sorry, that was me, (tam) not toddy.

Shyla said...

Hey Lindsey, we live in Lehi. The builder is Alpine homes and the subdivision is Saddle Ridge. Right now they have great deals, you get $15,000 in upgrades and they make your first 3 month payments. Plus with the market being down there prices are pretty good. Call me if you have questions, 801-830-9702.

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

What up. I'm totally down for this if it fits into my busy summer of vacays. That means vacations. So let me know!

chel wakley said...

I would probably do it.. Which week?? Heya check the bunco blog.

mj said...

whoa!!! Cool. I love the idea of getting a work out over and done with!!! You should post when the dates are. if we're in Sandy I WILL BE THERE! also i love that you guys went to all those pet stores. Sounds like fun.

Heath said...

Oh Lindsey...You make me smile each and every time I stop in. Which is getting less and less now that I'm a FaceBook freak and not so much a blogging freak. SAD. But I just have to say that you lift my spirits. I'm glad you're my friend...even if it's only through a computer screen.

Luvs...Heath

ps-I would do that boot camp with you but I'm already PAYING out the wazoo for a Sports Conditioning class at the Life Centre.

Shayla said...

Linds...that is freakin' early. But I might actually consider it. I don't think you have been invited to my blog yet cuz i don't have your email address so email me with the details and hopefully I can do wake up and go with you. My email is trixieten@hotmail.com