I think I got this trait from my mother
I love everything that has to do with FREE,
especially food.
{I obviously love food since I talk about it 24/7
and I am ok with it}
Last night was no exception.
After James' basketball game
some of the wives and myself went for
a scrumptious sno cone.
And on the way to Amy's house I remembered
'Sonic is giving out FREE root beer floats TONIGHT'
Look at the toothy grin,
Could I be any happier about FREE root beer float?!
AND root beer floats.
To our dismay she had to pay for her sandwich.
But still we got FREE rootbeer floats!
But still we got FREE rootbeer floats!
I may have put her in sugar overload.
that smile says it all,
she was in sugar heaven!
Happy root beer floating!


2 comments:
We got our FREE floats TOO! But we didn't have to spend anything to get one. Lucky us, I guess! I love free stuff as well, have you gone on Walmarts website to the FREE SAMPLES? The put up new ones every week and they come in the mail. (I will never have to buy shampoo again!)
Linds you need to send me an email with all your fun free food places! I love food too!!! You look gorgeous by the way!
Post a Comment