Friday, June 5

Favorite Things Swap

I was so excited when Love and Photographs
decided to host a swap.
I admit I was nervous and stressed
on what to give my swap partner
but it was a total blast receiving a
great package from her of her favorite things. Chelsea's favorite things she sent to me:
- A Cozy shirt. {It is so soft!}
- My Sisters Keeper
- O.P.I. pink nailpolish {my favorite too!}
- Monet cards to keep in the purse

Thank you so much Chelsea!
The swap sure was fun

5 comments:

Cori and Colin said...

I'm so glad the swap was fun!! I didn't know you knew my brother Chris and his wife Stacey!! Small world! I want to try one of those swaps, they look like a blast!

Nikki said...

Let me know if you do another swap, it looks fun!

mj said...

whoa!! favorite things swap? I'm jealous. seems cool.

Chelsea said...

Lindsey!
I got your package, Thank You! I have heard good things about the book, so Im excited to read it!

Joni and Rico Adams said...

Hey! I was just reading some past posts. You seriously crack me up! AND go you for doing this swap. I love Stacey and her blog, but I have to tell you that when she put up this swap I got intimidated right out of it... because she said it should be favorite hand made items. Am I crafty you ask? No. I just would have bought everything like a lamo. Now I kinda wish I would have done it anyway.