Tuesday, June 9

V.I.P

Yesterday was monumental.
Exactly one month till my birthday.
Moving on.
Saturday we enjoyed the air show up at
Hill Air Force Base.
I am really unaware of what really goes on
with our government and those who serve.
Who knew there was entire WORLD of homes,
grocery stores, schools, etc, after
you go through the armed gates.


$3.50 for a churro
$8 for a cheeseburger
We were loving life!
Even more so when we realized there was
free food for the V.I.Ps.
My good friend and ol college roomie got
us V.I.P passes to the show.
If she read this blog I would thank her.
But she doesn't.
So I am just going to say that we are really cool.
As in James and myself are cool.
The Thunderbirds before take off
Maybe it's just me but I always get misty at
stuff to do with our country and
especially when there are flybys.
Lets just say I am glad I wore sunglasses all day.
I did find out that I think James reads this blog.
I said "our" blog on Saturday.
"OUR blog?!" he says.
Right.
Maybe I have taken it over.
But I talk about you ... A LOT!
P.S. I love you!
Oh another side note:
Pomegranate sno cone is ubber fabulous.
I wish I got paid to advertise for that sno shack
{in the Ream's parking lot off of Highland}
But alas I don't.
James tried pina colada and red raspberry last night.
Also a very delicious choice!
mmmm.... sugar! Me likey!

10 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

ok, first off, i get misty too. every time i hear that song..."And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free"... I get misty just thinking of that! You're in good company. And second, that sno shack is the BEST!!! Fez and I live just down the street and I'm sure we'll frequent there. Thanks for the flavor recommendation :)

Burt Bunch said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I want to get one of those famous sno cones when I come in town, they look yummy! I just realized, too, that your birthday is seven, eight, nine this year. I think that's cool! :)

Cody and Meg said...

That is so much fun to go to! Also your sno cone was ubber fabulous??? Is that a new Lindsey saying that I don't know about? BTW Did someone on James bball team get kicked off for putting someone in a head lock?

Kristen said...

I love that your opinion of yourself is so inflated....I think your cool too:)

Stark Family said...

That is the BEST place to get sno cones, definitely agree!!

Jennifer Lane said...

Yes, Yes, it is!!! That's the place I'd always go in high school. Oh how I miss The Big City.

AND NOW, FURTHER ADO said...

Love Love Love Sno Shack. I totally know what one your talking about. Mindi and I seriously speant a summer addicted to "the riddler" It was da bomb!

Emily said...

Great. Now I want a sno cone and it's not even 9 yet!! Hey Linds - can you tell me how you get a blog list with the line on when it is updated (like yours)? That seems like a huge time saver.

Emily said...

Thanks Linds - worked like a charm!

Brooke said...

oh I want some summer ice goodness! and yes totally use that quote! thanks girlie...we are totally friends who just dont hang out. lets change that