Past the point of ready.
Ya know it's funny because I can remember
what helped me in loosing control.
It was the king size ice cream snickers bar
on the way home from the BYU vs Air Force
game back at the end of October.
If only I was Harry Potter and could time travel
and punch myself in the face before eating that.
REGARDLESS it is time to change.
I am starting a challenge TODAY
{you can start tomorrow if that's easiest for you}
Of no candy until Christmas day.
Gasp!
I have never done something like this.
Personally always thought people who
did this were a wee bit cuckoo.
With that being said...
Who wants to do it with me?!
We will have a 'We Did It' party!
I can't decide if I will include ice cream with it.
Sometimes deprivation brings out
my inner fat kid.
And lets be honest...
The inner fat kid always wins.
Not this time bucko!
1 day ago



9 comments:
I went without a single drop of real sugar for 4 months! And then on my birthday I got so excited and planned my attack. The attack was on my favorite: Chocolate Moulton Cake from chilis. I took about 3 bites... and I thought I was going to throw up. It was WAY too much for my sugar deprived tummy. It took a lot of self control but it really is doable. Good luck!!!! I am enjoying eating well but not totally restricting.
I really want to do this with you, Linds. But after I eat this bag of peanut butter m&m's sitting in front of me. I really do. I am in!!!!
I so need to stop eating candy! I'm in!
Hey Linds.
I'm coming out of the blog stalking closet.. I doubt you will remember me but we were in seminary together. You were a senior and I was a soph. (I think) Any way I love your blog!! You are always so positive!!! And I remember your mom from the stake.(My dad was in the stake presidency for a while) ANYWAY I wanna give this a shot!! The reward at the end will be worth it!
Alright, I'm in as well. However, I'm leaving for a Florida vaca on Sunday, so I'm going to be realistic and start when I get back. Does this include desserts or just candy? Very important clarification for me! Unless of course I get pregnant and then I'm out. Ha, ha.
The relay is in Southern Utah September 4-5....wanna come play???
Hey Pamela! I am so glad that you said hi! Do you have a blog so we can stay in touch?! I am very excited to do this challenge. Tough, especially with Halloween, but we'll stay strong and have a fun ice cream party!! :) Hope you are doing well!!
You are NUTS!!! I would probably eat more candy if I did this with you. I tend to do the things I'm not suppose to :) Good luck.
I don't have blog, however I'm thinking of starting one up. And Holloween is going to be tough!!
But so far so good!!! woot woot!!
Post a Comment