Thank you for all the birthday wishes, calls, and texts!
That meant a lot.
Truly. Thank you!
I would call you back, but we are out of minutes.
Just know I loved your message!! :)
I love them.
I love James!!
My good friend Lu came into the room
with these balloons, laffy taffy, and otter pops.
I was so surprised!
James and I took a wonderful afternoon
drive up Millcreek Canyon.
It was ever so delicious.
Have you had their chicken enchiladas?
I highly recommend them!
And the BBQ Chicken Pizza.
And the BBQ Chicken Pizza.
Yum. Yum.
I love the Transformers movies.
It was a great birthday.
A wonderful year is ahead.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!




2 comments:
Happy Birthday again! So funny you're out of minutes...i love ya linds! And about the stink balls, that's not what it is. Ha ha. Sick! My brother gets those! I only had one and I think i swallowed it. Yuck! Oh, and a girl that I work with is thinking about moving into our basement. She is married to Rob Beck. Said he is good friends with Todd...
Well happy late birthday girl! Glad to hear it was a good one!
Post a Comment