Wednesday, July 8

Count with me 7.8.9

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!
BBAAAHHH!
Today is 07.08.09
Cool right?!
But then add it together and it equal 24.
And I am turning 24 today!!
WOOP! WOOP!
Now that is REALLY cool!

My whole entire family was all in town 
for a birthday celebration on Saturday night.
That's a big feat with one family living in Chicago
And another living in Missouri.
It sure was fabulous.
My family was so sweet with their gifts to me.
And James surprised me with a running skirt.
I am stoked.
My Mom made this delicious cake below.
Please notice it is funfetti cake
with a Princess crown on top.
That's right.
I am a princess.
Sorry I don't do favors.
And today is my real day!!
James and I both took the day off
to hang out, make breakfast, and just play!
So happy 7+8+9 birthday to me!
It is going to be one GREAT year!!
I can feel it in my bones

23 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like it's already off to a great start! I can't believe you're only 24 - I feel old!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday!! You deserve to have the BEST day ever!!!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to you my sweet Lindsey!! It was such a wonderful event when you were born into our family! With three brothers...you were such a special surprise (we didn't know if it was boy or girl)and I said, "let the pink begin"!! You have been a joy in our lives and we love celebrating your birthday! Love ya so much!!

Nikki said...

HAPPY birthday!!!! wE LOVE YOU LiNDS!!!!

LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it is a great one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Linds! I hope you have a great day! You are so sweet and a great friend! Love ya!

Cherise said...

Happy Birthday! Mine is tomorrow, but I'll be 28. That is scary!

Emily said...

Well Happy Birthday! Are you sure you aren't turning 17? You look great. Have a fantastic day!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Linds! You are such a great friend! I hope you have a great 24th Birthday! I left you a message on you phone! :)

Stark Family said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Lindsay dear! Happy days will come to you all year...

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Linds! Hope you have a fabulous day. I sure love you!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day!

Heather and Trevor said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey! You can't see it now, but I'm doing a fantastic clogging routine for the occasion...totally kidding, but have a great one! :)

Lindsey said...

Happy, happy birthday
This is your special day
We're glad you came to Lonestar
To help you celebrate!
Whoo!
Hope you had a good time
We're really glad you're here
So happy, happy birthday
This is your special year

Just thought you'd enjoy a little Lonestar love. So glad I don't have to sing that song ever again.

Seriously though, happy birthday. You know I love my Lindsey J!

Burt Bunch said...

Happy 24th Linds! I hope you have the best and greatest day ever!! The Sesame Street wrapping paper is awesome, I love it! Love ya and can't wait to see you!

sTaCiE said...

Happy Birthday linds!!! I hope you have a fun day off playing!!!

Karlee Turner said...

Happy, happy birthday!! Hope you have a fabulous day..you deserve it!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

happy birthday lindsey lou!!!! i hope you've had a wonderful day! love you and miss you!!!

Angi Gerrie said...

Happy freaking birthday! We went to your parents house and I was like, "is lindsey here?" DUH... I guess you really are all grown up and have your own house now.

mj said...

I hope it was a good one. I remember your 16th birthday. You pretty much became my official ride to all student government things that year. We used to listen to the fugees and I thought you were the coolest girl ever. I looked up to you so much. Still do think you're pretty cool!

MJ

The Gibson's said...

oh lame, I'm like number 21 to wish you happy birthday. That makes me sad. I had a busy day yesterday and totally forgot it was even wed. love you girl. Happy Birthday :)

Kell said...

Happy Birthday girl! Sorry I'm a day late. Ha. But I hope it was a fabulous day. I'm jealous about your cake. No one puts princess crowns on my cakes anymore. Boo. And you are welcome for the song recommendation! Ha! I will keep 'em comin' just for you and your birthday! :)

Melanie Fiuza said...

Well I'm really late but Happy Birthday. It is so cool that you turn 24 on 7-8-0. Another cool thing about that day...at 4:05 and 6 seconds it was 4:05:06pm on 7-8-09, only once in a lifetime. Maybe that was what time you were born! Love you