BUT
my best friends did!
Truly. They are INCREDIBLE!!
Did you see them last night??!!
They can't say anything,
which is driving me NUTS!
The judges put them through to Vegas.
I hope they go far.
AND if you have ever seen them dance
you know... THEY WILL GO FAR!!
Want to know why?
Want to know why?
Of course you do!
LaChere, Shaundelee, Veva, Ayrion, Cambria
Because they are all sisters!
And have been dancing for ugons of years
They are the NICEST humans I have met.
No joke.
I don't know anything.
Trust me I've tried to get it out of them.
All I know is they tried out.
And rocked the house last night!!
it is up to US {American audience}
to help them go far!
Please watch and vote for them!!!
Disclaimer:
I'm shamelessly promoting them.
No money was paid to me.
No asking of promoting them was done.
No information was divulged to me. This is purely speculation.
I love to speculate and scream from the rooftops!
I just love all 5 of them so much.
In fact I am working on getting adoption papers
done so I can become officially a sister of theirs!
Then I would have 4 families I belonged to:
James and me, Jacobs, Forrest, and the Whitears!!
PS I don't know exactly how America's Got Talent
works but I will let you know when to use those
great voting skills I know you've got!





9 comments:
I love that you promote them! They did awesome! Good luck with the "adoption" process. Lucky for me I'm already their 3rd cousin. : )
They were so awesome last night! I knew they would get through to Vegas!! Do you know when they finish with auditions and start the voting in Vegas? Can't wait!!
Ok, so I never watch this show because (sorry) I really don't enjoy it, but last night after I had exhausted all my shows on DVR, I was flipping through the channels and America's Got Talent was on. I watched TWO acts... and this was one of them!!! Crazy! They did awesome.
they were great!!! i actually missed them last night but spencer tycksen found this video. so here's a video for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-MwSVaavJw&feature=channel
Thanks for the post Linds - I totally missed this - how fun!!
They did a fantastic job!!
I don't usually watch this show but since I got your text I figured I would. I saw them and they did great! I hope they do well! I will totaly vote for them when the time comes...and thats saying alot cause I don't vote for anything! (show wise, I mean :)
that's so much fun. i was watching that show just the other night. funny
They remind me of YOU, Linds! You are just as good as them!! (and that is not just a Mom speaking...I took a vote)
I always loved watching you clog!!
K how do you get the youtube video on a post? Can you tell me asap?
Love-
Seattle
Post a Comment