to try out for
I was gearing up to tryout
with my beloved clogging and hoping
to charm my way to the judges and
get my 15 sec of fame!
Ah ... the excitement of the stage
Ah ... the excitement of the stageThe excitement of the unkown
And the experience!!
I've already learned a lot of the dance I was going to do.
Then someone broke my heart.
They are holding try-outs in Utah on July 24!
I will be out of town.
Who in their right mind holds try-outs
on the best holiday around?!
Fools!
BUT
I do have exciting news I will be
announcing tomorrow.
Do come back to the bloggity blog tomorrow!



9 comments:
Seriously what were they thinking!! You would have gotten more than 15 seconds too linds! You're an awesome clogger!! Love the pic by the way!
you were seriously going to try out??? thats AWESOME!!! and STUPID its on a holiday. do they not know about utah holidays? lame.
man..maybe you should just cancel your plans and go for it anyway. You could charm your way to the finals!!! I'd vote for you.
I agree with MJ go for it linds!!!!
oops I am at my parents and I guess I was logged in as my mom...anyway I am sure she would love to see you on the show too.
you would always have my vote... you should do it!!!! the 24th will be here next year!
Love that show. Would love to watch you do a Mia Michaels contemporary routine and look cuter than Kat Deely. Please don't make Mary Murphy scream- it hurts my ears.
lol, lol,lol, have I told you how much I love you. your the best.
DUH!!!!! I'm so mad I'll be out of town. We could have rocked it togeth. Next time they come to SLC we shall go together and make the top 20. Good idea? Cool. It's a deal. :)
Post a Comment