Thursday, July 16

I love money

Really.
I love to make money.
I love to spend money.
I like to save money,
then of course spend that money.
I like to play with the things that money buys.
Admit it. Money is fun!
Super stressful. Oh boy is it stressful.
Sometimes I have dreams of it appearing
out of the sky.
Aaahhh... then I would own that
Beach cruiser. Moped. Go -kart. House. Dog. But alas until money falls from the skies
I resort to other ways of getting money.
Mainly working.
And I work hard. Proud of the work I do.
BUT if the opportunity arises I will do anything for money.
Today at work I was offered $10 to guzzle
an energy drink that was hot from sitting in a car.
Did I think twice about this?
Nope.
I downed it.
Fizz and all.
Too bad I can't get myself to eat a hamburger.
I could be $100 richer.
True story. Owner of my work offered it one day.
I refused.
I guess I wont do anything for money.
Just most things.

6 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

Ha ha ha... that's funny. My sister Becca ate a worm for money. Gross!

Amanda&Brady said...

I just love you!!!

Nikki said...

I wouldn't eat the hamburger either!

Grand Pooba said...

A hamburger? Are you a vegetarian? Shoot, I'd do it for 10 bucks! LOL

And I agree, July birthday babies are pretty much the coolest people in. the. world!

sTaCiE said...

YOur funny Linds! Yeah, are you a vegetarian? I would do it for 100 Bucks!! :)

mj said...

why did you put down a hamburger? do you hate them? I love them and if I got paid to eat one that would be like getting paid to...actually it would just be cool.