When I was a wee little girl
my family was in Pennsylvania visiting
my grandparents. Bless their souls.
They had a cute dog named Snowball.
I loved him!
Until I stopped breathing.
Broke out in hives that covered my body.
And was soon admitted to the ER
due to a severe allergic reaction.
Maybe snowball did something to me that
day because I love dogs.
And I want a dog SO bad!
Not only for the enjoyment and company,
but I think it is good for families to have pets.
Hopefully soon!
We will just be fully equipped with Benadryl,
anti-itch creams, and antibacterial
so I can enjoy our puppy!
James would love a boxer.
They are pretty cute.
I mean look at his face. He's saying
'You know you love me!'
Great dogs! So sweet.
We found out they make {ha ha.. make}toy schnauzers.
Oh man.
I LOVE puppies and to have a schnauzer
stay puppy size forever.
I'm telling ya... it's LOVE!
Look how sweet he is.
Awe...
Look at their squishy face and cute color.
Except I found out that they have gas.
And we're talking bad gas.
I have experienced it first hand.
Wowie wooyah.
Do you have a dog?
What is your favorite?!






10 comments:
Dogs are awesome! And the best little companions. :) We got a boston terrier pup, who thankfully looks more like a black and white mini boxer. He's perfect! I love him!
BOXERS for sure!!!! Tell James that Jake is the best thing we have ever done as a family. We absolutely love him! We will always have a Boxer in our house!
Labradoozle? Serious?? I have never heard of that before. But they're cute! I love dogs and secretly wished we had one. Don't tell Fez :)
I love dogs too, we don't have a fence, but I want one when we do. I want a boxer too, or I have been looking into Greyhounds. I want a running friend.
We love our golden retriever! SHe is so good with my kids! She lets Madison lay on her like a pillow. And she doesn't bark very much. There is nothing worse than a yappy little dog!
dude..being a fellow allergic-to-dogs pal let me advise you!! Don't get one. you will be miserable. trust me. every time i'm around a dog or a cat i can't breathe and my eyes are really itchy and sore. so just be careful.
As soon as I have a house I WILL have a cockapoo!!! (Cockerspanial and Poodle) If you are serious about getting a dog a poodle mix is a good solution to your allergies because they don't shed.
You just need to get a hypo-allergenic dog, so basically anything with hair instead of fur because they don't shed. Most poodles and poodle mixes will be hypo-allergenic. We have a peekapoo (pekingese and toy poodle mix) and she is the sweetest thing ever. Never sheds and is only about 4 pounds. We just love her. We actually got her from the humane society so it's a good place to check out, especially a few months after Christmas, once the novelty of a "Christmas puppy" wears off for a lot of people. We also have a pomeranian but he sheds a lot! I was a bit allergic to him when we first got him but then my body just got used to it and I have been fine ever since! Hope you get one!!! Dogs are the best!!!
I love dogs. So much. Many days I fantasize about having my very own. My favs you ask? Well here they are: Yorkies, Australian Shepherds, Aussie-poo (mix between a mini-australian shepherd and a poodle), Chocolate labs, Goldendoodles (mix between golden retriever and poodle), and I love collies. I want one! Love this post. :)
I love my little Sam he is a schnauser. They are low dander dogs too!! Love ya girl
Post a Comment