Parker Colorado is just beautiful.
Open farm lands.
Close to downtown Denver.
And holds one of my favorite families,
the Gary Forrest family.
and just relaxing and kicking it with the fam.
The chickens all learned how to make
these awesome bracelets.
Who knew some string would keep some
excited and energetic chickens quiet
and content for days?!
I must remember to write that in my
'What to do when I am a Mom' book.
I feel so loved.
And yes I have slightly hairy blonde arm hairs.
But don't you agree I have a nice looking wrist?
Just say yes.
Trust me.
Who would have thought I would have found
the love of my life when going out on that date with James.
I just thought he was hot and
was excited to go out on a smokin date.
I am so happy and lucky I have him.
Mush. Mush. I don't care!
He's one amazing man and I thank
my Heavenly Father every day
for my man and my love, James!
Seriously he is such a sweetheart.
He'll probably be slightly embarrassed I
posted this picture.
But this is how he was the whole week.
So loving and sweet to all the chickens.
I'm telling you... I must have done something
really great in heaven to get this man!


2 comments:
That picture is classic. It only gets better when you have one of him falling asleep with your own daughter. That's when you know you've hit the jackpot. Love ya.
OH Thanks Lindsey!! We heart you guys too!!! Thanks for coming. We had the bet time ever! You guys are the coolest.
Post a Comment