And I really can't ask for more!
Life is so fun and exciting and unexpecting.
Such a roller coaster of ups and downs
twists and turns
and a few dizzy headaches a long the way.
But I wouldn't trade it for a million dollars.
I am enjoying our journey.
Oh sunlight! Refresh my soul!
We have been so grateful for an awesome basement apartment
we have lived in for almost two years now.
It's spacious. And lovely,
minus the fact that I can touch every ceiling in the place
and there is no sunlight.
Remember when Harry died due to no sunlight?
I have a feeling Harry will be re-incarnated soon!
We moved half of our stuff last night.
So our kitchen, family room, and half a bedroom is upstairs
while the rest is downstairs.
I am excited to sleep in our new pad tonight.
Life is always bittersweet.
We are moving on from our first apartment as
a married couple and moving on in the world!
How you doing on the no candy thing?Me?
Oh boy. I cheated. Twice.
It was while in Colorado. I was driving alone and those sugary peach rings
James had been eating looked and sounded divine.
I told James I cheated.
He asked how it was
Surprisingly I said 'Not worth it'.
I had another peach ring the other night.
Again totally not worth it.
But NO MORE I say!
I am doing NO CANDY and NO DESSERTS
until we arrive in this beautiful place!
HOLA!
Cancun Mexico!
We have decided to take advantage of the great pricing
and re-visit our honeymoon destination.
October 16 could not come fast enough!!
Buy one get one free Jamba!
WOOP! WOOP!
Good until August 9




8 comments:
I cheated too. once. I had a laffy taffy. And I agree, sooo not worth it. But I'm going strong.
I'm so excited to see your new place. I will need to bring something to warm the place....maybe a candle or bake pan. I will sure miss your face at tonight's dinner but plan on an unexpected visit from yours truly.
Pamela I am so glad you said you cheated too. I was nervous I was the only one who was weak! :) But now we are strongER!!
i love that you're moving on and up in the world... to upstairs :) but a move is a move! and the whole no candy thing? you're crazy. and the jamba coupon? you're a lifesaver.
Um, you're adding desserts too? I can't do that. I've got to do one at a time. One at a time. All my love and support to you though. If I were going to Mexico in a few months, I'd probably starve myself and lock myself in my room doing all six Turbo Jam videos nonstop until I look like I could be in one of the videos. Anyway, let's get together. I have seriously missed you.
Hooray for sunlight! congrats!
Are you wanting in on the race? I think we still have some spots available! Let me know, asap, and I'll see what I can do.
Congrats on the upstairs apartment and sunshine, but moving isn't any fun. Luckily it isn't very far. Have fun on your vacation, post lots of pictures when you get back.
have fun in mexico!!!! also good job on no candy
Post a Comment