Thursday, August 6

I love you Maggianos

We decided that while we were in Denver we
had to have a fun adult dinner.
It's still weird to me that I get to go on the 'adult'
dinners now. I know I am 24 but I am so
use to being left being as a 'kid' that this
adult business rocks!!
Gary made reservations for Maggianos.
I had no idea I would be leaving part of my heart that night
with my second love Maggianos.
{You really thought Maggianos would replace my first and only love James?}
Wendy, Hollie, Kellie, Gary, me, James, Jerry
It was lovely to go out to eat with the adults.
And we did not mess around.
We decided to go big or go home so we got
2 appetizers, 2 salads, 2 pastas, 2 entrees, and 2 desserts.
called family style,
{Just FYI for when you go}
And we were in HEAVEN!
Did I mention unlimited refills?
Oh heavens help me.
James with the chocolate cake
Everything was amazing.
Never had such good Italian in my life.
I sometimes dream when I can get back to Denver
and go to Maggianos again.
No seriously I don't think you are understanding
Undeniably AMAZING!
Since it was unlimited refills,
we decided to work the system.
This may look like we went shopping,
nope ... it's just our leftovers.
I told you we went crazy!
It was such an awesome night to sit and relax and eat
for over 2.5 hours together!
I love you Maggianos.
I will hopefully see you soon.
REAL soon!

3 comments:

Jen said...

We love Maggianos too! They had one in DC, and you're right, it is the best Italian. We miss not having one close by anymore.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

We have a Maggianos here. I have never been but everyone loves it. I am not a huge fan of Italian but I think you've convinced me to give it a try!

kellie said...

That was a fun night. Can you send me some of your pictures? Thanks, you are a peach! Love you!!