This picture made me laugh pretty hard. I can't keep indoor plants alive at all! I teach four and five year olds for Head Start Preschool. It's pretty fun and quite exhausting.
Well, I kill EVERY SINGLE PLANT we ever have had! So, that either says that you don't have to know how to take care of a plant to have a kid, or it says that CPS needs to come get Addy NOW :)
Hey girl I think the first problem is that you named your plant. j/k When I was first married I had a plant like that and it died too. So i have not had a plant since unless it is out side were the rain can water it or the sprinkler.
Not necessarily! I kill plants too! I either over or under water them. But...you see, plants don't tell you when they are hungry or not, therein lies the problem! However, with children this is never the case, they sure tell you when they are and aren't hungry...so have at it and no worries:)
13 comments:
A kid will scream and cry when he is hungry. I think it just shows that you are not ready for plants.
Lindsey, it would be an honor for you to post my poem on your blog. please feel free to do so.
Poor Harry!
Fortunately, as mentioned above, children often make noise before they die. It's a fabulous warning sign.
dork!!!
Kids are way easier than plants...more annoying...but easier
This picture made me laugh pretty hard. I can't keep indoor plants alive at all! I teach four and five year olds for Head Start Preschool. It's pretty fun and quite exhausting.
Well, I kill EVERY SINGLE PLANT we ever have had! So, that either says that you don't have to know how to take care of a plant to have a kid, or it says that CPS needs to come get Addy NOW :)
Killing plants is a hobby of mine.. apparently its now one of your! :)
Hey girl I think the first problem is that you named your plant. j/k
When I was first married I had a plant like that and it died too. So i have not had a plant since unless it is out side were the rain can water it or the sprinkler.
hillari
Not necessarily! I kill plants too! I either over or under water them. But...you see, plants don't tell you when they are hungry or not, therein lies the problem! However, with children this is never the case, they sure tell you when they are and aren't hungry...so have at it and no worries:)
At least kids are more durable than plants. I go for fake plants, because I also share your "plant-killing" issue! Love ya Linds!
this post made me laugh. oh how i love you linds.
Post a Comment