1- Where did you meet? We met at Melia's (Paul and Lauren's daughter) first birthday party. He had a girlfriend and took me on a date the next night! Don't worry he broke up with her soon after. I was so thrilled to be going out with someone as hot as he is!!
2- How long did you date before you were married? 10 months
3- How long have you been married for? 1 year on October 11!!!
4- What does he do that surprises you? How caring and intuitive to me he is. He remembers small details and shocks me with how well he has me all figured out.
5- What's your favorite feature about him? I love his jaw line, I think it is so sexy. But I love watching him when he thinks no one is ... He is the sweetest man I know.
6- What's your favorite quality about him? He doesn't let the little stuff get to him. He lives in the moment.
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? He is always coming up with a bunch of nicknames... puppy is his favorite (in fact when we visited Gary and Kellie while we were dating, Gary was calling me puppy by the time we left! ha ha!)
8- What's his favorite color? BLUE!
9- What's his favorite food? Definitely Mexican
10-What is his favorite sport? That is a tough one. I guess living in the moment comes into play here as well...He is the biggest sports fan I know! BYU, Jazz, Yankees, or the Cowboys, he knows every detail
11- Who said I love you first? He did. I was dying for him to say it so I could finally tell him!!
12- When and where was your fist kiss? 3 weeks after we had met, so awkwardly perfect
13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go on road trips. Watching or going to movies.
14-Do you have kids? How many? They are just hangin out in Heaven until we decide they should come down and hang with us
15- What's a hidden talent that he has? He is really good at seeing the good in everyone
16- How old is he? He'll be 26 in October
17- What's his favorite type of music? Anything with rap or hip-hop
18- What do you admire most about him? How important family is to him.
19-What's his favorite past time? To hang with his buddies and watch sports
20- Do you think he is going to read this? I don't know, but I hope one day he will! :)
Thanks Tam for the tag! I choose to tag anyone with their first name initial inbetween A and L!!


4 comments:
I just read your little note about 90210... and apparently we have more in common then we know! We love Silver. LOL- can't wait until the next one. :)
Thanks for the nice comment. and you can stalk me anytime. I will probably be back to visit.
He sounds like the perfect man, except that he's a Cowboys fan! Cute new background.
he is very cute!! I am excitted too!! But I have to remind you, i suck at making things up!! I still need to talk with the lady that has to studio to see when we can get in. I am pretty sure she is out by like 830 each night, but i will check with her!!
Post a Comment