Friday, September 12

Lunch with the lazadies

Lunch today could not have been more fabulous! My wonderful girlfriends and I met up at our old stompin grounds of Jordan High to enjoy the one and only CHEESY POTATO!! We got asked if we were in charge of daycare (which with all the littles we could have pulled it off), but alas we got our potatoes. Except they ran out of the oh so delicious liquid cheese, so some did not get to partake in all her cheesy glory.

It was funny to sit there at the tables with the littles running around, talking about kids, birth control, and life and think it was a mere 5 years ago that we were runnin around that school thinking we were all that. Pure ectasy of a cheesy potato for only $2.50!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

That is so awesome that you went back to dear old Jordan High...and for a cheesy potato, even better. Good times. You are so fun!

Carly said...

What is it about cheese sauce that is SO dang good?! Definitely a guilty pleasure...and yes, I also enjoy pistachios.

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

This is AWESOME!!! I remember the yummy cheesey potatoes from hs too! I was actually just talking about them the other day! haha! I didn't know you could go there and just eat there? I'm so doing it! ;)

Lindsey said...

Linds I had a great time! Even though I didn't get the government cheese on my potatoe! Thanks for setting it all up! Love ya!

Burt Bunch said...

Linds that was so fun, I'm glad we got together! Can't wait for soup bowls next!! :)

Kristen said...

Ok, I always say that I would give anything to go back and eat from the JHS and you are telling me that I only need $2.50? How do you get in? I am so Jealous!!! I loved the salads and rolls and ranch dressing, oh my gosh we are so going there!

Brittany said...

So bummed I missed it....another round for me?

Tamara Jacobs said...

That's so fun Linds! I loved school lunch at Alta:)