Wednesday, August 12

Fire Burning - Fab Five

6 comments:

Julie said...

Are you kidding me?? They are freaking awesome. I missed it last night, so I'm glad you posted it. That was so entertaining. I hope they do well. What did they judges think??

Heath said...

Very cool. I haven't watched the show so I missed it! I hope they do well, that was really cool and the show must think they'll go far to have put that much $ into the stage set up and pyrotechnics!

LeAnn said...

They were awesome last night, I hope they do really well.

Carly said...

Ok, so I'm not sure why my comment didn't work...but I want you to know that though I missed the episode, I did vote the whole ten times! These girls are awesome!

Jennifer Lane said...

You should be there with them. You are just as amazing! I hope they win. How cool would that be.

Lindsey said...

Wow, that was amazing.