Thursday, August 13

I have a lot on my mind

You know those times in your life when you just have so much on your mind you don't know where it starts and when it ends? The next thing you know it is morning again and you are to do it all over again.
James and I have a big change coming to our life
and we have had to test our faith on making the decision.
But along with making this decision I have quite
a bit lagging on my mind.
The Golden Leaf 1/2 Marathon in Aspen.
It is a few short weeks away.
I can not wait to run this again.
I am not even exaggerating when I say it looks like
the picture on the trail.
It will be fun to re-unite with family
and put our bodies through another victory of a 1/2 marathon.
Cancun!
Ah! Glory and Bliss!
We plan on going and I hope we book our tickets soon
so we can officially start planning our relaxation!
Somehow I have to figure out how to get tickets
to the next live taping of America's Got Talent.
Fab Five made it to the semi-finals and I am
bound and determined to be there.
James even seemed a bit excited too!


The bacon, egg, and cheese McGriddle.
Its ok, I admit I am a lover.
My SIL Kellie even said while I was ordering
this beautiful peace this morning,
"That's not food to eat while training for this 1/2".
So true Kellie. So true.
But it was DELICIOUS!!
And my mind always comes back to him.
I'm glad he took a chance with me.
I'm so happy with him.
And I am so blessed to have a man such as him in my life.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That first picture is amazing! It makes me wish I still lived in Colorado (well almost!).

Lauren Ricci said...

You should check out bookit.com for deals. They have some good ones or check out my post on our Cancun trip for somet other bargain websites!

Looks like life has been full of fun for you and although I know you like to say you are glad James took a chance on you, you are amazing and a wonderful catch. Just keep telling yourself that :-)

Have a great day!

LeAnn said...

I know what you mean, and it seems as soon as you get one thing resolved, another one pops up. Good luck with all of your decisions and planning your vacation and everything else you have going on!